Sunday, August 4, 2013

Don't Say Bollywood - Chapter 3 (Get on the Train Baby)

Get on the Train Baby

Get on the train baby, because if not Shahrukh will force you to get on it and torture you with the Ready Steady Po song on repeat. Obviously, I'm still not over how bad that song is but the rest of the album is ehh I guess I don't mind. Thank god the promotion for this film is not as forceful as Ra.One but that Lungi song is completely unnecessary. I've gotten renewed hope for the film after watching Bol Bachchan on Netflix so all hopes riding on the comedy of Rohit Shetty but not looking forward to see how much more Shahrukh will try to not act his age by romancing Deepika and then overacting in the other scenes. Honestly, I hope this is one of the last romantic films by Shahrukh because dude you're getting old too for this. Deepika probably signed this film because of getting to work with Rohit Shetty and not Shahrukh because I bet even she's creeped out by doing the touchy nose cutesy thing in Titli. 

Anyways people will obviously rush to see the film because of the star power and reputation which the film carries so I'm expecting 90% to 100% capacity on opening weekend. The comedy looks average so probably 120 crore gross overall. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...