Sunday, April 6, 2014

Don't Say Bollywood - Heropanti Theatrical Trailer


The trailer for Heropanti was just released and wow, it is impressive. Tiger looks talented in all aspects and Kriti has come of nowhere and made a place for herself in the trailer. I don't understand why some are being negative about Tiger's look as being too feminine...did we see the same trailer? The trailer seems to fit in the masala action romance kinda reminding me of Ishaqzaade or Ram Leela. The direction looks fantastic, the cinematography is beautiful and the editing is crisp. I'm looking forward to the both the film, music and definitely the future for the newcomers. I predict the film to be a HIT.

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...